October 21, 2022
Phapros products do not use Ethylene Glycol & Diethylene Glycol raw materials.
Jakarta, October 21, 2022 - Regarding the government policy and circulating news in society not to distribute or consume liquid/syrup medicines that may contain Ethylene Glycol (EG) and Diethylene Glycol (DEG), PT Phapros Tbk ("PEHA") and its subsidiaries state that:
- Phapros always maintains quality and complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (CPOB) established by the National Agency of Drug and Food Control (Badan POM).
- The government's anticipatory policy on regulating the circulation of syrup products is a precautionary measure that Phapros also pays attention to in marketing drugs to the public.
- Phapros complies with all regulations set by Badan POM and does not use Ethylene Glycol (EG) and Diethylene Glycol (DEG) raw materials.
- Phapros will continue to coordinate with Badan POM and other relevant parties in the circulation of syrup medicine in accordance with government guidelines.
- Phapros is committed to providing the best products to improve the quality of life of the community.
For more information on Phapros products, please contact the Pharmacovigilance Team at Phapros via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.