BOD Task & Responsibility
Board of Directors is corporate body who is in charge and responsible collectively in carrying out the Company’s management.
The Board of Directors acts and represents for and on behalf of the Company inside and outside the Court according to Articles of Association.
Duties of Directors:
- 1. Lead and manage the company in accordance with the interests and objectives of the company.
- 2. Master, maintain and manage the wealth.
- 3.The Board of Directors set the pattern of distribution of their respective tasks.
Duty, Responsibility and Authority :
- To pursue and ensure the Company’s business operation and activities in accordance with its purposes and goals.
- To formulate the Company’s development plan, work plan and annual budget, including other plans related to the pursuant of the Company’s business activities and present them to the Board of Commissioners for approval.
- To formulate the RJPP and the RKAP, strategic plans that embody the Company’s goal and purpose and present them to the Board of Commissioners for approval.
- To make and keep the Company’s accounting and administration in accordance with generally accepted practices in a company.
- To prepare financial statements in accordance with accounting standards and based on the principles of internal control, particularly on management, book recording, book keeping and monitoring functions.
- To compile and maintain the list of shareholders, General Meeting of Shareholders documents, and the BoD Meeting minutes, as well as the Company’s financial documents.
- To prepare an annual report in compliance with the applicable law and regulations.
- To provide accountability and any information about the course and condition of the Company to the General Meeting of Shareholders in the form of an Annual Report.
- To provide periodical reports in the manner and time in accordance with applicable regulations as well as other reports whenever requested by shareholders.
- To create the Company’s Organizational Chart, complete with details on the division of duties, responsibilities, and authority of management at all level.
- To set the measure of success (performance indicators) that is clear and balanced, both from a financial and non-financial aspects, to observe the achievement of the Company’s vision, mission and objectives.
- To monitor and evaluate of the implementation of the RJPP and the RKAP, including the achievement of financial and non-financial targets as well as to follow up on deviations from the targets.
- To develop and implement the Company's Risk Management System.
- To develop the Company’s information technology
- To follow up on the findings of Internal Audit Unit, Audit Committee and the External Auditor, and also report them to the Board of Commissioners.
- To report relevant information to the BoC, for example, human resources development plans and programs, Management accountability, the Company’s health rating assessment, and report the information technology performance report.
- Together with the BoC, to hold the responsibility to prepare and organize the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- To ensure the Company performing social responsibility and taking care the of stakeholders’ interests in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- To report to the Company share-ownership of his/her and/or his/her family in other company.
- To fulfil other obligations in accordance with the provisions stipulated in the Articles of Association and are made by the General Meeting of Shareholders.