The Audit Committee is a committee formed by and responsible to the Board of Commissioners to assist in carrying out the duties and functions of the Board of Commissioners.
Phapros' Audit Committee's duties and responsibilities among others are:
- To review the Company’s financial information to be issued to the public and/or the authorities, among others financial statements, projections, and other statements related to the Company’s financial information.
- To review the adherence to the law and regulations that are related to the Company’s activities.
- To give independent opinion in the case of disagreements between the Management and the External Auditor for the services he/she provided.
- To provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners on the appointment of the External Auditor that is based on independence, the scope of the assignment, and fees.
- To review the implementation of the audit by the internal auditor and oversee the implementation of the follow-up by the Board of Directors on the internal auditor’s findings.
- To review the implementation of risk management conducted by the Board of Directors, provided that the Company does not have a risk monitoring function under the Board of Commissioners.
- To examine complaints related to the Company’s accounting and financial reporting processes.
- To review and provide advices to the Board of Commissioners on issues related to potential conflict of interest in the Company.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s documents, data and information.
The Audit Committee has the authority among other are:
- Accessing documents, data, and information about the Company's employees, funds, assets and resources of the company are required.
- Communicate directly with employees, including Directors and those who perform the function of internal audit, risk management, and accounting-related duties and responsibilities of the Audit Committee.
- Involve independent outside members of the Audit Committee required to assist the implementation of the duties (if required).
- Promoting other powers granted by the Board of Commissioners.
Composition of Audit Committee
- The Audit Committee consists of at least three (3) people from the Party of Independent Commissioners and outside the Company.
- The Audit Committee is chaired by an Independent Commissioner.
- If necessary in carrying out daily tasks, the Audit Committee can appoint staff or the Secretariat of the Audit Committee as required. This appointment must be approved by the Board of Commissioners.
Audit Committee Membership Structure are :
- Chairman :
Bapak Zainal Abidin
- Member :
Bapak Totok Budisantoso
Bapak Moh. Fatkhul Mujib