Calibration is the procedure used to verify that measuring instrument or measuring system corresponds to national and international standards.
Calibration is the procedure used to verify that measuring instrument or measuring system corresponds to national and international standards. Normally, the established accuracy standard must be ten times than the measuring instrument being tested. Measuring instrument calibration has two purposes which are to check the exactness of said instrument and to set the traceability within the measurement method.
A measuring instrument must be calibrated periodically to:
- Meet the quality assurance requirements
- Gain the producer’s approval
- Maintain the accuracy after mechanical shock testing has been conducted
The maintenance cost caused by the damage of an uncalibrated measuring instrument is expected to be higher than the cost of calibration itself. So, it is highly recommended that a measuring instrument must be calibrated routinely by a certified and accredited laboratory to ensure the instrument has little to no error within the measuring system.
In order to fulfill the need of excellent calibration, PT Phapros Tbk offers top notch calibration service with fast and comprehensive process, as well as in-situ calibration. Benefits of using the PT Phapros Tbk calibration service are as follows:
- Implementing ISO 17025 : 2017 standard
- Competent technical expertise by PT Phapros Tbk professionals. As shown by the smaller amount of CMC (Calibration and Measurement Capability ) errors compared to other calibration labs.
- Using high quality and well maintained tools with unquestionable precision
- Competitive price, fast response
Strong reputation among high profile enterprises such as PT Borobudur, PT Pharmatest and PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk
Jl. Simongan 131, Semarang 50148
Phone: (024) 762 5484
Fax : (024) 760 5133
Email : email@example.com